Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This is what we call "chig." Chig is a word my sister and friends and I made up in high school. It means "little and super cute!"

Baby Animals 3/Baby Animals 3 - 23.jpg
Baby Animals 3/Baby Animals 3 - 23.jpg

Download whole gallery
Compassion for animals...
Compassion for animals...

Download whole gallery
Anything that is baby = ?, it is so weird that something that grows up to be not so cute is so adorable as a baby!
Anything that is baby = ?, it is so weird that something that grows up to be not so cute is so adorable as a baby!

Download whole gallery
This is what we call "chig." Chig is a word my sister and friends and I made up in high school. It means "little and super cute!"
This is what we call "chig." Chig is a word my sister and friends and I made up in high school. It means "little and super cute!"

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment